REDMOND CRANBERRY SAUCE
(12g) orange zest from a (270g) large orange
(65ml) freshly squeeze orange juice from a (270g) large orange
(30ml) maple syrup or honey (optional)
A pinch (0.36g) salt
(115g – 152g) white sugar (Use 40% - 70% of the total cranberries weight)
Best devices for this recipeSee all
Redmond Cranberry Sauce is Great for:
- Use it like a jam – spread it on toast, sandwiches, panini, pancakes, waffles…
- Extra flavor – mix it in yogurt, smoothie/slush, cream cheese, popsicle, whipped cream…
- Desserts topping – cakes (cheesecake!), ice-cream…
- Bakery & pastry – add it in/on tarts, muffins, pies, crisp, turnovers…
- Glaze for poultry and meat
- Have you ever tried adding cranberry sauce to your homemade BBQ sauce?
Remove the stems. Rinse cranberries under cold running water. Discard the soft, discolored & wrinkly ones.
Pressure Cook Cranberries
Combine 2 tbsp (30ml) maple syrup and ¼ cup (65 ml) orange juice, then pour in Redmond Multi Cooker.
Add 2 ½ teaspoons (12 g) orange zest and place 10oz (280g) cranberries in Redmond Multi Cooker.
Reserve the other 2oz (60g) cranberries.
Close lid, then turn Venting Knob to Sealing position.
Pressure Cook at High Pressure for 1 minute + 7 minutes Natural Release.
Open lid carefully.
Make Cranberry Sauce
Press Cancel, then Sauté button.
Stir and break the cranberries with a wooden spoon.
Add in the remaining cranberries and ½ cup (115g) of white sugar, then stir.
The heat will instantly melt the sugar to form a thick cranberry sauce.
Add a pinch of salt.
Taste and add more sugar if desired.
Serve cold or warm with your favorite dish. Enjoy~ :)
There is no review yet
Help other users with the choice - be the first to share your opinion about this product.